Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Do nothing much

Wake up at noon around 12.00 again. Last night, i plan to wake at 8.00am and go school to study. Failed to do so again. The whole afternoon trying to study but don't know why end up watching Taiwan drama in youtube. The titles are 命中注定我愛你 and 翻滾吧!蛋炒飯. The drama are quite nice. I like to watch Taiwan drama but some of my friends don't like it.

Before prayer meeting start, Rayson who is the visual department team leader come to have a short chat with me, ask me how's going with my study, but i didn't really talk much. And also Chia yen who is my lifegroup leader also ask me how's going with my study after prayer meeting. I really thank god that people around me do care about me. Thank you, Rayson and Chia yen. I think god really tell me to study hard.


Most of the people will know that if i don't do well in this coming final exam, i might need to go back to my home country. I know I am not the study type of person. For a person didn't grow in the habit of study for 18 years before come to Australia study, it is quite hard. In Malaysia, I would say that i never really get into study. I still remember when i having a SPM which was the exam in secondary school, Even though everyday i go to library with my friends, but not really study plus the library is quite far from my house and counting down the exam too. Going to library to chit chat and play with friends. I hope i can really change my attitude toward loving study. I pray to the lord, I must love to studying to glorify god name in Jesus name I pray, Amen.

After prayer meeting, Ivan, Hak wei and I go to cybercity in Chinatown to have our supper. Sometime really scare about the thing that i write in blog, scared people will know. Then people will ask me "why didn't bring me for supper" or some will say "selfish didn't bring me to supper" the following day. We have a nice talk with each another about going to my hometown (Kuching). I hope they will come to my hometown for traveling. Before order, Hak wei and I ask Ivan to ask the pretty waiter without asking the unfriendly waiter about the price of the porridge because after 10pm the porridge will be cheaper. But still got 20 minutes to 10pm, but the pretty waiter said it is alright, she will do the supper price for us.There are some picture below, enjoy it.


The main entry of Cyber City in Chinatown.


Ivan and Hak Wei forced to smile by me so that i can put some pictures in blog.


The porridge is cost AUS$2.90 only.

No comments: