
Today, Hope Kuching had an event which is called the Youth Carnival. Before the event started, some of the guys were playing basketball.

Let's pray and commit this time to the Lord.

My Black Eagle. (Gambateh yo)

I'm the winner.

The girls fed each other with bananas. It's how the game works, you have to feed your team members which you dunno whether it's the right person or not. and, you are not allowed to speak during the game.

The guys.

My team members. We finally found the scenery which we were supposed to find. Each team was given two photos.

Then it was time to have our biscuit eating competition. This yellow team crushed the biscuit into pieces so that they didn't have to spend time munching it. Good strategy yellow team.

Our team did enjoyed eating the biscuit. Of course I was eating even though I was taking pictures.

The Mamee Moster.

Come on girls! We gotta win this race.

Blue team, don't give up.

Blue kingfisher team.

Yellow tiger team.

White horse team.

Red eagle team.

Green praying mantis team.

Yeah!!! Black Eagle Team.
WAR CRY!
1 comment:
looks fun ehh?? :)
Post a Comment