Saturday, April 11, 2009

Worms in Cadbury chocolate???

Guess what me, Ivan, Hui Min find out? There are worms in Cadbury chocolate. We were watching some movies in Ivan house, watch until half way, Hui Min a bit bored and decide wanna to some bites. So Ivan went to the cupboard to get the Cadbury chocolate because Hui Min wanna to eat chocolate. I was laying at the bed, suddenly I heard Hui Min screaming. She about to take the first bite, i was saying something i guess then she pause a while then she saw the worm wiggling in the chocolate. She quickly throw it to the dustbin just right in front of her. Normally Hui Min won't check the chocolate before it, she just dunno why she check it, God is good to us!!! Ivan was shocked too, he thought there is some ghost outside the windows. He really shock, not kidding. I still not yet see the worms yet, by the time i see the worms i was jumping around.

The expire date of the Cadbury chocolate is 16 November 2009. Is still long way to go.......

To see close up view of the worms, Click the picture.

We were having discussion about the Cadbury Chocolate. How come got worms inside the chocolate? Maybe Ivan put it in the cupboard, i think cannot be because there is no hole for the worms to get into it. I think is the hazelnut is not fresh or maybe they didn't process well. I alway thought that the forward mail are not true about chocolate or biscuit got worms. What a traumatic experience for today.

No comments: