Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hot Spring

Currently I now at Chin-Pen which is one of the city in Taiwan and staying at Chin-Pen Toong Mao Hot Spring Hotel. I"m very tired right now. Just upload some pictures for you guys to enjoy it. I'm a bit sick too because of a long distance ride, the road is not very good condition and mountain road. I was vomit all the way to Chin Pen because eat too much of food. This is not my first time, i still remember when i was traveling in Thailand, the same incident happen in me. But if let me drive the bus, i think i won't vomit. I alway drive by myself no matter I'm Australia or Malaysia. Seldom sitting at my friend car.

Toong Mao Resorts and Hotel

Boil egg hot spring, you can able to cook egg here

This is normal swimming pool.

Hot Spring around 42 Celsius. I loving it (McDonald)

This is healthy spring, one is for beauty and another is for people who having muscle pain.

No comments: