Monday, December 8, 2008

Prayer Mountain

Just back from the Prayer Mountain in Sibu. Sibu is one of the city in Sarawak, Malaysia. Around 6 hours drive from my hometown, Kuching. My Sarawak Full Gospel Church (SFGC) having a youth camp in the Prayer meeting for 5 days. I have learn a lot of thing there, even though most of them are between 12 to 18 years old. I can be consider old there. But I can't able to join the 14th All nations prayer mountain convention because i have to go Taiwan for traveling at 10 to 18 December 2008. More update and more picture soon. Quite lazy right now. Going to sleep soon. Today when I about to leave, I really very sad because i dunno when going back to prayer mountain. 2 years? 5 years? 10 years? I really miss all my brothers and sisters who we just meet for few days during the camp.

14th All nations' Nations Prater Mountain Convention

The front Door of the Prayer Mountain

No comments: