At university right now, just finished my Investment Analysis & Management exam. I think i going to fail my exam. A bit stress. I dunno what am i doing this few days. No internet connection at my house for a weeks already.
I failed three of my mid-term exam and plus today ones, I really scared I can't graduate this semester. My mum and dad are coming for my graduation end of year for my graduation. What if I can't graduate, so stress and helpless.
12 November 2009 (Thursday)
Investment Analysis & Management
8.30am (2 hours)
Revenue Law
5.30pm (3 hours 15 minutes)
13 November 2009 (Friday)
Auditing
1.30pm (2 hours 10 minutes)
Portfolio Management
5.30pm (2 hours 10 minutes)
1 comment:
hey Tommy, just saw this post. no wonder hvn't seen u for a while in lifegroup. really hope it will be fine, n nothing too much can say, just try to keep praying for u. all the best.
Post a Comment