Monday, December 7, 2009

Unable to Graduate

This is few weeks, it was my toughest days in my life. A lot of things happen, I failed two subjects which make I can't able to graduate this year. I was really afraid to see my result during the result release. Thanks for all the friends who encourage me and comfortable (you know who you are). Many thanks to you. Especially wanna to thanks Sharon Lam from Hong Kong, I was surprise when I receive the message from her, it really encourage me a lot.

I dunno why nowadays, I tend to worry about my result, maybe it was my last semester, pressure from parents, afraid to fail my exam. During the past, I didn't care too much about the study.

I tend to lose focus on God when I received my result, I doubt in God. Why God let this happen in me? (I said in the botton of my heart although I didn't said it out). I was wrong, I shouldn't say this kind of thing to God. I think I didn't put much effort in my study throughout this semester that's why I failed. God let's thing happen for a reason. This all about God plan. God won't harm me and God just wanna me to learn lesson. Praise God for that.

Roman 5:3-5 Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, characters; character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.

This verse really encourage me a lot. I have to rejoice in all things. Life is all about Jesus Christ.