Friday, finished school at 2.00pm, quickly went back home to pack my thing for tonight Unit Getaway at Mount Tamborine. Still have a lot of thing to pack and also have to look at the map how to get there. Plan to go fitness first before the getaway. Time is running out, so unable to go exercise.

On the way to Mount Tamborine. i think i'm the second car depart. There are still 7 cars in st lucia having dinner. They really really very late. Pick up Trista, Gemma, Daisy and Jasmine before i went. I got this feeling i will be late even though i go early than them. There is a verse in bible said that the first will be last and the last will be first. In the end, my car was the last car which arrive in Mount Tamborine.

Finally, I'm lost and need to take out my map to look where we are now. Drive until a suburb call Beaudesert. Man, i was so frustrated. I was 30km away from the wrong turning point. Reach until North Tamborine can't find the address give by Hak wei. Called someone and found out that the address given by Hak wei was wrong. Haiyoo.. That night, really frustrated, a lot of wrong direction. hiaz... Next better go together.

My car finally arrive in the there which suppose to be. After that, we have our praise and worship. Teaching is cancel because everyone is late especially me, the last one arrive. Suppose to start at 8.00pm praise and worship. I was tired, not concentrate and was thinking about the Olympic opening ceremony is going to start soon. I dunno about the rest of the people were thinking.

After praise and worship, everyone quickly turn on the tv and watch the Beijing Olympic opening ceremony. Miss a bit in the front part, but it's ok. I was amazing by the Beijing Olympic opening ceremony. China really have a lot of people. Many people were performing. Amazing performance and fireworks. First time, really concentrate watching Olympic opening ceremony.

Some of the people were playing some game card. I can't understand why they don't watch opening ceremony. Beijing Olympic opening ceremony not interesting?

During the watching opening ceremony, Hui Min hair turn straight up. I forget who make this to her.

Hui Min and her sheep, Daisy..

Two hours later, everyone were tired and nearly fall a sleep. Waiting for the country team to come out. Only Hui min is hyperactive. I was busy taking picture and video for my blog, to make myself awake.
No comments:
Post a Comment