Hi everyone, long time no see, laying on the bed, listening some new Chinese songs and writing my blog right now, nothing much to do, Really?Actually, got a lot of thing to do, like studying or reading my bible, exercise and clean my car. Feel a bit lazy and tired after school, today have early morning class at 8.00am. didn't sleep well yesterday because not to used to sleep so early. Even though, i was laying on the bed, but still can't sleep, just wait for the time to come.
Today i have Accounting Theory lecture and tutorial, lecture at 8.00am to 10.00am and tutorial at 12.00pm at 1.00pm. My lecturer still didn't come, he still having a serious sickness, one of the tutorial teacher sit in and lecture us. I can't believe the tutorial teacher is my previous corporate finance tutorial teacher last semester. I didn't have a good feeling about him, i alway think he just another graduate student who was graduate few years ago. Last semester, during the tutorial, he just letting us to copy the tutorial answer then go home without even teaching anything. The class end up in 15 to 20 minutes. That's fast. Alway say do you any question? No one respond. Even though, we ask some question, he say he don't know at all. Really give a shock last semester.
But after the lecturer today, i really a bit interest in Accounting Theory although subject is not very easy. He really change his attitude and it's not bad which i taught. That's why i put my title today don't judge the book by cover. Sometime, people will change, but we never know until we see it. I will never never write a conclusion or a summary about a person because people will change. As human, is good to change our attitude or habit which benefit ourselves and toward something which is nice.
I know that, most of us will familiar with th term "Don't judge the book by the cover." But in reality we alway judge people by people appearance, how the person react, how they talk, the action, and the presentable of the person. Sometime it may be wrong. Most of the time, we judge people just as we judge the book by the cover. But it not a good thing to judge people or draw a conclusion by a person. To avoid misunderstanding, i suggest to you all that to spend time to get to know the person by yourself without the comment by other people. Difference people have difference value and difference view about a person. Why not spend time to get know someone? Not just social but really get to know the person well.
For me, I'm personally alway judge the book by cover. I mean the real book. If the book look nice and attract to me then i will buy it. That's why marketing for. Of course, I don't judge people when I meet someone during the first time because I know I'm the person who are not a good judgment and plus also i also know that i no good to judge people. Of course, i don't admit that one hundred percent that i didn't make any judge to the people around me. Don't tell me you never judge people. As human, we are sinful since Adam and Eve eat the evil fruit which God ask them not to eat. I have to change my attitude toward the people around me. Still learning process.
For me, to know a person well it's seem hard since i come to Australia, dunno why, it will never happen with me back home. What is happen with me? Language barrier maybe. For example in Judah 1 which my church lifegroup can also called at cell group, i can't say that i know all my Judah 1 members very well. Still learning how to talk to my brothers and sisters in church. Or maybe i live too far from them since they all stay around in St Lucia and study in University of Queensland, life in Sunnybank is never feel excited beside the food, Griffith University, don't have many Malaysian or local, most of them are international student. I wish to have more Malaysian, Singaporean and Taiwanese which i easily mix with them. I know that also I have to step up my comfort zone to know other nationality. But i know it's hard for me, still learning too.
Today i have Accounting Theory lecture and tutorial, lecture at 8.00am to 10.00am and tutorial at 12.00pm at 1.00pm. My lecturer still didn't come, he still having a serious sickness, one of the tutorial teacher sit in and lecture us. I can't believe the tutorial teacher is my previous corporate finance tutorial teacher last semester. I didn't have a good feeling about him, i alway think he just another graduate student who was graduate few years ago. Last semester, during the tutorial, he just letting us to copy the tutorial answer then go home without even teaching anything. The class end up in 15 to 20 minutes. That's fast. Alway say do you any question? No one respond. Even though, we ask some question, he say he don't know at all. Really give a shock last semester.
But after the lecturer today, i really a bit interest in Accounting Theory although subject is not very easy. He really change his attitude and it's not bad which i taught. That's why i put my title today don't judge the book by cover. Sometime, people will change, but we never know until we see it. I will never never write a conclusion or a summary about a person because people will change. As human, is good to change our attitude or habit which benefit ourselves and toward something which is nice.
I know that, most of us will familiar with th term "Don't judge the book by the cover." But in reality we alway judge people by people appearance, how the person react, how they talk, the action, and the presentable of the person. Sometime it may be wrong. Most of the time, we judge people just as we judge the book by the cover. But it not a good thing to judge people or draw a conclusion by a person. To avoid misunderstanding, i suggest to you all that to spend time to get to know the person by yourself without the comment by other people. Difference people have difference value and difference view about a person. Why not spend time to get know someone? Not just social but really get to know the person well.
For me, I'm personally alway judge the book by cover. I mean the real book. If the book look nice and attract to me then i will buy it. That's why marketing for. Of course, I don't judge people when I meet someone during the first time because I know I'm the person who are not a good judgment and plus also i also know that i no good to judge people. Of course, i don't admit that one hundred percent that i didn't make any judge to the people around me. Don't tell me you never judge people. As human, we are sinful since Adam and Eve eat the evil fruit which God ask them not to eat. I have to change my attitude toward the people around me. Still learning process.
For me, to know a person well it's seem hard since i come to Australia, dunno why, it will never happen with me back home. What is happen with me? Language barrier maybe. For example in Judah 1 which my church lifegroup can also called at cell group, i can't say that i know all my Judah 1 members very well. Still learning how to talk to my brothers and sisters in church. Or maybe i live too far from them since they all stay around in St Lucia and study in University of Queensland, life in Sunnybank is never feel excited beside the food, Griffith University, don't have many Malaysian or local, most of them are international student. I wish to have more Malaysian, Singaporean and Taiwanese which i easily mix with them. I know that also I have to step up my comfort zone to know other nationality. But i know it's hard for me, still learning too.
1 comment:
Amen!
Post a Comment