Monday, August 18, 2008

Jesse Early Birthday

Sorry everyone, i didn't write my blog for a long time, because i so lazy. I addict to online game. It's really make me sick and lazy. Will reduce my playing. At Alan, Edward and Hak wei place right now, writing my blog since didn't update my blog for a quiet sometime. We just finished celebrating Jessy Birthday. We decide to have a early celebrate for Jesse. After finished my school today at 5.30pm, straight go to Toowong to buy some drink for the party. I dunno what is the birthday party going to plan. Was it's going to be a surprise? or not? Basically, Jesse is going to cook for us. That's all, but we also will cook or bring some dishes. Everyone is already there, Jesse a little suspicious, but he dunno what is going to happen later? Since he birthday is this coming Friday. he may think "Cannot be my birthday, but anywhere I better prepare something just in case" This is the 1st success birthday surprise i ever see i guess. Everyone is happy and enjoy themselves and has a wonderful time with each another.

Jesse birthday cake made by Phoebe. It is old man face birthday cake, if you see carefully. So creative. Since they came back from Sydney, Jesse has "老人"(Old man) nickname which introduce by June.

This is our birthday boy(Man), Jesse.

Make a Wish

Wow.. so many good foods.

I found out this picture quite nice, decide to show you all, my feet.

Group Picture (Can't see Liwen)

Edward very upset with his Sword. (Look what have you done of my sword...cry)

The sword was broke. I should not mention who done it. Later she or he scold me.




Jessy Birthday


Ivy and Pearlyn are fighting with each another for more than 5 minutes. They really enjoy themselves. Anywhere this is not the highlight of today. The next video is the Highlight of today.


The Highlight of Today, present by our dear brother, Alan. Edited by Ivan.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Haha... I love the blog entry cause got my pretty face inside and my delicious food posted!!! I am so proud of myself!!! hahaha! Thanks tommy for posting my face on your blog!