Friday, February 6, 2009

Breakfast

A very good morning to everyone, for the working people is not morning anymore. I just come back from outside, having breakfast with Joy, Jane and with theirs Mum. Every morning in Kuching, people would like to go out for breakfast rather than prepare breakfast at home. Why? laziness or it is too cheap to eat outside? I just one wonder why. Anyway I myself also going out to eat breakfast because there is no breakfast at home. But i do encourage people to eat breakfast in the morning and it will be nice if you can prepare breakfast yourself at home. It's will be great and also can able to save money. For some researcher say that eat breakfast are the most important of the day and also keep fit. Actually is depend on the food you eat. Eat healthy food and don't forget to exercise. Keep good care of your body and live a healthy lifestyle so that you can able to enjoy your life more.

This is Joy, I know her because both of us used to be school athlete in secondary school. She currently doing fashion design course and waiting for going to UK to study on this coming September. So nice to go to UK to study. Anyway I prefer study in Australia. Wakaka. Oh ya, last night I chat with her, she was teasing me about going for breakfast at 4.30am in the morning and take a lot of crap things. haha.

This is Jane, carrying her cousin. Jane is also Joy sister. She doing interior design. Next time my house, will ask her to design my house. "For free right, Jane?" She will be also going to UK study in this coming September too with her sister, Joy.

This is Joy and Jane mum. Thank you aunty for your breakfast. Appreciate it so much!!! Oh ya sorry for the picture i just just take one picture of you only. I think the photo is nice, right? hehe.

The famous Laska in Sekama.

1 comment:

Lexa Khiew said...

wei...i cant eat laksa...
don put la...i wan it...
can u post to me???