Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Encouragement

I just my shower after back from outside, today i realize something which is the word Encouragement. today i went to play bowling during night time. The word encouragement just come to my mind, when my friend, Sze Pau who also my primary classmate, he didn't mange to play well during playing bowling at first. I keep encourage him, finally he able to play well in bowling. I just realize an encouragement do make a big different. Even though just two or three word of encouragement for example like "add oil" or "Jia You" do make a little different. I encourage every of my friends to speak the words of encouragement not discouragement.

Riverside Bowling

Do you see XXX which is the turkey in Bowling term? This is my 1st time I get turkey strikes in my entire life. I really can't believe it. Turkey mean continuously strike three times in the game.

After bowling, went to open air market to eat the famous beef noodles. It's taste delicious.

The famous Siew Mai in open air market. Must try!!!

No comments: