Hello everyone, I'm back. Sorry for didn't update my blog for quite a while. On 21 January 2009, my primary classmate finally get marry and would like to share to you all. On that day, I help my friend to take picture and video. I wake up at 4.30am early in morning, so that during the make up I able to take more photo. It was my 1st time helping my friend to take picture. Learn a lot of thing that day.

Simon and Shanny
Shanny is my primary schoolmate since primary one to six. I have 9 years never seen her until december 2008. 9 years? I can't believe. How can manage to find her? I find her through my sister, my sister and her brother are schoolmate. She is nice, kind and friendly to me. First time, we met at xue yin house, I dunno why I can able to get along with her so well, even though we have 9 years didn't meet. It is so good to find her back, next time primary classmate gathering will be more people.
"I'm going to throw the flowers, are you girls ready?"
Grace is Shanny oldest sister. She looks very young. She very friendly and nice.














No comments:
Post a Comment