Saturday, May 30, 2009

Brisbane Trip

Last Monday, my friend's sister, Chiao Li and her husband,Tony came to Brisbane for traveling. Me being a tourist guide, I brought them around in Brisbane. We met up at 9.30am and at first, we were supposed to walk to the bus stop from my house, but ended up parking the car at my Griffith University. It was because it was much nearer to the bus stop and plus, Tony didn't want to walk that much. We departed from my university and we took the public transport to Queen Street Mall for brunch. After that, we walked along Queen Street Mall. Queen Street Mall is a very long street with a lot of shops and it is one of the best place for shopping. I realized that Chiao Li and Tony love shopping so much. They shopped after shops and we spent most of the time in Queen Street Mall.

After I brought them to the Museum Sciencentre for a look. I don't think they are interested in it. Haha.

Tony and Chiao Li at the back.

We were able to see a giant dinosaur at the entrance.

Nice scenery (Tony and Chiao Li).

After that, we went to sit on the Wheel of Brisbane which is the ferris wheel and I also brought them to see the man-made beach at Southbank.

Tony was being a gentleman, by holding Chiao Li's hand to make sure that she won't fall down.

The loving married couple.

Tony and Chiao Li.

It was my first time in the ferris wheel and Tony treated me for the ride. Thank you, Tony.

Another view.

The Wheel of Brisbane

I also brought them to the Botanic Garden, but I didn't take any pictures, sorry for that. We went back to Sunnybank Market Square for dinner. After that, we drove to Mount Cootha for lookout.

"I can see Brisbane city!" -- Tony.

"Really? Where, where, where, I also want to see" -- Chiao Li.

The night view of Brisbane city.

Full view of Brisbane city. Later, we went to China Town and Kangaroo Point also.

No comments: