Today is raining day, it rains the whole day today, i was worry about my sister when she go to school in the morning because it's rain heavily. Yup, her shoe was all wet. Poor thing. Even though i drive to school i also get wet, I park my car and I still need walk some distance to my class, my shoe was also wet.
Brisbane is going to rain for this entire weeks. I saw many of my friends were complaining about the rain today in msn.
Candice said that Rain so heavily, how I going to go out!
Grace said that I really hate raining
Micheal said that Luckily i don't have class tomorrow
Jocelyn said that Why the rain can't stop?
Do you like raining day? Most of us will hate raining day. Why? maybe because scare getting wet when going out or raining day can make our emotion down. I know when I went back to Malaysia for holiday, many of my friends will feel very down or emotional during the raining day and I always said Don't let the weather control our feeling, but we are the one who can control the weather. No matter is sunny or raining day, we must be happy right? Why let the raining day spoil our day? We be joyful all the time no matter is sunny or raining day.
For myself, I like raining day because I can sleep more, raining day is the best time to sleep. Don't you think so? I skip my 9am to 11am lecture today because I was enjoy sleeping during that time. hehe. I think raining is a good thing in Brisbane because it has not rain so heavily for a while already plus Brisbane still having lack of water.
I need to go back to my assignment which due this coming Friday. Just drop by and said some words.
Brisbane is going to rain for this entire weeks. I saw many of my friends were complaining about the rain today in msn.
Candice said that Rain so heavily, how I going to go out!
Grace said that I really hate raining
Micheal said that Luckily i don't have class tomorrow
Jocelyn said that Why the rain can't stop?
Do you like raining day? Most of us will hate raining day. Why? maybe because scare getting wet when going out or raining day can make our emotion down. I know when I went back to Malaysia for holiday, many of my friends will feel very down or emotional during the raining day and I always said Don't let the weather control our feeling, but we are the one who can control the weather. No matter is sunny or raining day, we must be happy right? Why let the raining day spoil our day? We be joyful all the time no matter is sunny or raining day.
For myself, I like raining day because I can sleep more, raining day is the best time to sleep. Don't you think so? I skip my 9am to 11am lecture today because I was enjoy sleeping during that time. hehe. I think raining is a good thing in Brisbane because it has not rain so heavily for a while already plus Brisbane still having lack of water.
I need to go back to my assignment which due this coming Friday. Just drop by and said some words.
No comments:
Post a Comment