Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Car Wash

Today i was a bit moody maybe because of some issue or i just think too much since i was in the room alone during evening. I hate being alone in the room, it just make me think too much about life. Today i was thinking why life is tough? Do anyone know? Since i moody, bring some friends went for a car wash.

I'm the only who clean the car. Pity right?

This is Jocelyn from Taiwan. She is nice and kind, but never help me to clean my car and just stay inside the car and see me washing car by myself.
Grace, can you please help me? don't just stand there and pose, you are not a model. Just kidding.

Rinsing

Grace

Today I let Weng to drive my car for a while, I was screaming all the way while he was driving.


Later on, we had Yum Cha in Logan Road and treat by Weng. Thank you, Weng.

Elizabeth and Jocelyn

Grace and myself

Jocelyn and Grace can't wait to eat

1 comment:

Tonyong said...

if life's so smooth, there's no meaning eh. life's tough so that you can challenge yourself. hang on there! God has already a plan for you.