Saturday, March 14, 2009

Cut my finger

Today, I injured my finger when I was cutting the onions. I have a long time didn't cook, maybe around three months plus, today was my 1st time using the knife to cut onions after three months. I have to cook for the lifegroup today and end up with cutting my finger. It's quite deep actually but it was not pain at all.

Today the lifegroup discussiom is awesome. Learn a lot of things which I almost forget, I think during the holiday, I was having too much of fun back home and being back sliding a bit. I must quickly come back to the presence of the God again and renew my heart and repent my sin once again. Pray that I have more desire God more and passion about God people.

I was a bit moody again today, dunno what reason, maybe I lost the purpose in life once again. Thank you for Rachel and Shannon for telling some cold joke to me. hehe appreciate it so much.

We all went to sunnybank coffee square for a supper.

One of my favourite Green tea ice cream frappa. Yummy!! After having it, I felt a bit better now.

No comments: