
Last Saturday was Han and Joy wedding which is on 8 August 2009, a year after Beijing 2008 Olympic. Han and Joy choice a very good date. Praise the Lord for the sunny weather. Congratulation to Hand and Joy. Happy Wedding day. hehe...

Han was in the washroom with the Judah 1 guys.

Edward what are you doing?

Chai Tyng, Christy, Junlio and Jesse. (Chai Tyng so cute ahh)

Here come the Bride.

Ps Wilson said:"Han. Do you love Joy with unconditional love?"
Han answer:" Yes, I do."
Ps Wilson said:"Joy. Do you love Joy with unconditional love?"
Joy answer:" Yes, I do."
Ps Wilson reply: " You may exchange the ring and kiss the bride."

How lovely they are.

The girls.

Food

Me with my boss, Rayson.

Can't wait to eat because I didn't eat my breakfast.

Cut cake.

Han and Joy.

Judah 1 people.

Yan Hao and Adeline.

Me and Flora.

Judah 1 people turn.

Daisy, me and Angelene.

Charmaine and me. (Nice right?)

Charmaine, me and Angelene.

Huei Yuih holding the cup cake. (So sweet ~!~!~!)

Fui Fui turn. (Don't be shy, smile please)

All the lady who still single and available please be ready. I don't want why all the lady were very scared to catch the flower.

Hope Brisbane visual members. It's so wonderful to be with them.

James Bond 007 or MIB?

Huei Yuih and me, she from Malaysia too.

The girls.

Funny shots.

Normal shot.

Kuching people.

Just talk to her for a few time only and plus I dunno her name at 1st. After she tell me her name.

Finally I manage to have picture with Han because he was so busy on that day. This was my third times attend the wedding. I felt like I wanna to get marry soon after attend each wedding.
No comments:
Post a Comment