Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Miracle Happen

My grandfather finally come out from hospital on 20 August 2009.

In my grandfather house, my grandfather has 4 daughters and 1 son, 3 daughters who are my aunts they all live in Gold Coast, Australia and my uncle who is my grandfather son live in Miri, Malaysia, only my mum stay in Kuching. My grandfather was very happy to his children and his grandchildren.

I just want to give all the glory to God and give thanks to God. It's really a miracle for all our family members. I remember on 24 July 2009, I was in the lifegroup and my mum suddenly call me and told me about that my grandfather went to hospital. During the guys discussion, I ask the guys to pray for my grandfather. We pray together about my grandfather sickness. Indeed, God really answer our prayer. Praise the Lord and also want to thanks to all the guys.

Lord, I just want to pray for my grandfather that he will recover soon, I also pray for protection and covering upon my grandfather in Jesus Name I pray. Amen.

Mark 9:23 Everything is possible for him who believes.