Today I just want to give all the glory and thank to God that I pass all my subject last semester. I know 4 Pass may not seem to be very proud for some of us, but it was a miracle of me. I always said I want to study my exam early in the end, always end up study the next day before exam. Luckily the schedule of exam was not very close with each another at least one to two days to prepare the next exam.
I still remember after finished my first two exams, I was having fun with my friends until late night and I still have two more exams to go. That's not a good testimony, i know i know, hope that i won't do it next time.
After all my exams, I continuous pray to God hope that I can pass all my exams until my result is release. When the day result come out, I don't dare to look at the my result at first, after praying to God then i have the brave to look at my result. When the time I know i pass all my subject, I was crying and give thanks to my Lord. God really answer my prayer. This just a small testimony. Thank you for reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment