Sunday, August 9, 2009

Speeding

Last Friday, I was caught by the Queensland Police Officer by speeding and received AUS$200 fine ticket. I was a bit upset by it. I was driving 76km/h in the 60 km/h drive way. My mum going to scold me after reading my blog. Sorry mum. I just want to admit, honest and confess my sin in God. So that one day I will remember it.

That's day, my sister was angry with me and I was not in a good mood. The holy spirit spoke to me and ask me to reduce the speed when I was speeding, but I didn't care about it and continuous speeding until suddenly an undercover police car was beside me during the red light and ask me to stop by the side. Actually I was not surprise because I know that I will received a fine that day. The police officer ask for my driving licience and ask me where am i going and give me a fine. At the same time, I was also confess my sin to God.

God allow this incident to happen for reason if not I will still continues speeding. I know bible said that we should also obey law and the regulation of the country. But don't really care about it until last Friday. I know that last few week, the church was teaching about living an authentic lifestyle.

I know that speeding is not good if I want to grow in maturity in God. I was upset about it and I will not do it again. I want to live a authentic lifestyle that pleasing God.

1 comment:

k.m. said...

Naughty naughty. :)
Well, most importantly is a lesson well learnt :)
Go and speed no more my friend.