What i say about this accident? Hmm.. I think it really my fault. I wasn't concentrate driving at that time, was thinking a lot of things. When the traffic light just turn to yellow, the car in front me stop suddenly, my car was to near with the car in front of my car, it's too late to stop my car. I was frustrated and depress, i have car accident and i have exam the next day. How am i going to cope with my exam tomorrow? I really have a tough time yesterday.
Calling Kelvin and my grandaunt to just to let them now. At home, i was thinking whether to let my mum know or not. I think i should tell my mum about it. Guess what, of course my mum keep scolding, but i finally share my heart beat to my mum that the thing i face, the thing that i hide inside my heart for a long time. I fell release after share with my mum, during the call, i was crying also. I can't imaging also. 21 years old already, still crying. But i really like to cry actually. So that my heart feel better.
2 comments:
looks like its gonna cost a bomb huh.
Post a Comment