Monday, September 29, 2008

Tommy Life

Hello, a bit dizzy right now because just now drink a bit of red wine. Just finished my shower and decide to write my blog since i have long time didn't write my blog. I think today blog, basically is for me to read in the future. So ya.. you no need to read this blog. You guy may wonder why i still write the blog if i don't want people to read my blog, the answer is i don't know.hehee. It's a long blog. No time don't read it. hehehe...

Feel like eating mooncake now, i still got one mooncake left from the mooncake festival. But i scared i will be fat.. haha.. just kidding. don't care.. Eating mooncake and drink some chinese tea right now.. i know that mooncake festival has past... but ya who care..

Today, do nothing much, wake up at 10.00am, take shower and do some housework and eat breakfast. After lunch watch Hong Kong Drama, i been watching drama though out my entire afternoon, i watched 6 or 7 episode of drama today. I have one week holiday start on today. Dunno what to do with my holiday.

Thinking a lot of issue this few day, especially today, maybe is holiday so think too much. I dunno what happen with me. There are some of the question below that i ask myself.

1. Am I'm alright? I'm alright
2. Friend problem? I have a lot of friend around me
3. Am I very close to them? Not sure.. But the brothers and sisters care for me.
4. Finance problem? Should be alright, just enough money to survive
5. Do I spend my time devotion to God? Yes, i had today
6. Am I grow in God? Hmm.... Dunno.. Maybe got.
7 About my car? Should be not a main issue

I think everything is fine, but i just don't know what happen to me, just lack of something. what do you think? Am i being myself this few month? Maybe. Trying to be a good Christian in front of people? Certainly not. Maybe i just lose my target in life, dunno where to go and dunno what to do. I know many of my friend, they all hardworking. They all have a vision in life, some of them, study very hard because they know good result equal to good salary in the future. My Malaysian friends, all of them are very smart, they all can able to get in local university, I know they are hardworking student, they want their life to better and more comfortable in future, they want to change theirs life cycle. Some of my Malaysian friends have already working, they work in order to survive, and get more experience, earn more money to have better life. I think most of us, want our life to be better and more comfortable in future. So we study and work hard.

But for me, i might lost my focus on life, do i have vision? of course i have, my vision also study hard to glorify god name and spend time with god and grow mature in God. I be trying studying hard since i come to Australia. Yes, i have done it. Am i study for myself? Certainly not, i hate studying very much until this few months. I rely that study is very important for a people. I, myself know that i know the study type of person. But i will try my best to love study until i graduate. Currently i doing Bachelor of Commerce major in Accounting and Finance. Hopefully can graduate end of next year. Been a bit late who born in 1987 in Malaysia, normally born in 1987 should be graduate this year. I had been study for extra one year in my secondary school because my result is bad in primary.

Decide to share something to you all, last Friday watching a short video from Rebeccae about a interview of Rick Warren. The author of the best selling Book in the world, the purpose driven life. Say about are we just exist or living in this world. Rick Warren said many of the people are just exist in this earth not living because many people don't know what on earth am i here for. Wake up in morning, go to work, come home watch tv and go to bed, wake up in morning and go to work and go to bed, go to party on weekend, many people said they are living, but Rick Warren, you are just existing not living. He believe everyone have a inner desire, you are not born in accident, your parent make not plan you, he believe that God have plan for everyone. I do agree with Him too. He also said that everyone of us are matter, we matter to God, we are matter to the universe. Even the richest people in the world said that they are not satisfied with their life.

Am I living my life with myself only? I dunno.. to be success business man or an accountant in future, earn lot of money and buy a big house, luxury car, has wife and children that's it? If i said yes, I think I'm a very selfish person and just only caring about my success in future without caring or helping the people around me. I don't really think life is like that, I believe God have plan with me just I still dunno yet. For my non-Christian friends, i know that you must be thinking why are so special about your God. It's not about religion. it's all about living a life, just want to let you know the real purpose in this earth, living a meaning life not just existing in this earth.

Rick Warren also said that What can i do with my both hand now? to caring and to help the people around me. I, myself think that I shouldn't live my life only for myself, I should live a life more meaningful and care and help another. I know that said it's easy, when want to take action is hard. I will try my best. Just spend sometime to think about your life? Are you just existing or living in this world? What can you do with your both hand now? leave this to you all, hope that can change your life.

No comments: