Hello fellow brothers, sisters and friends. Long time no see. I have been long didn't write my blog. Sorry about that. I was busy doing assignment and mid-exam. I sleep very early this few day after a tiring day, so no time to write blog. Have many thing to share. Hmm.. Dunno what you guy would like to know about. My life? Food? Healthy Issue? About bible? Christian? Relationship? Please let me know and email me, what you guy want to know about, then i can write about it and share my opinion on it.
I didn't do much thing today, just hanging around with my laptop. I have one of my mid-exam this coming Saturday. I still not yet study. what am i doing here right now... heheh.. write blog.
Before prayer meeting start, i have shepherding with Edward. It about obedience to God may cause to hurt other people. I know is easy to say i have to obedience to God, but when you put into action, it not easy at all. Sometime i do say i have to obey God, in the end i didn't put into action. Saying without action is dead. Making myself right with god, let the lord control my life, watch up where i stand whether to please the world or to please God?
Today, prayer meeting is great. Angelene also agree with me. This is my second time i didn't feel tiring or sleeping during the prayer meeting. I really can sense God and Holy Spirit is moving. Even though i know we can't see it through our physical eye, but we can sense the presence of the Mighty God is there with us. Ps Wenan talk about Growing in God.
1 Peter 2:1-3 Therefore, rid yourselves of all malice and all deceit, hypocrisy, envy, and slander of every kind. Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation, now that you have tasted that the Lord is good.
Basically, this scripture talk about we just get rid all the sinful desire that didn't please God. Make our path right with God, Grow in god, so that you may grow up in your salvation, you will have peace, joy and love from God.
Ps Wenan, also talk about the inner change of our heart not behavior. If our heart attitude is not right from God, How are we going to do God will or pleasing God? So we must alway check our heart attitude, so we have a right heart to serve to our Mighty God. Another thing is motivation, Edward also share it last Friday during life group. If we lost our motivation, we will lost our strength in God. Inner motivation is very important, sometime laziness, tiredness and comfortable life may stop us growing in God. For me, if i didn't spend my time for few day because of my laziness, i won't be feeling peace, joy and happy, temptation will rise, I will do a lot of thing that didn't please God. Ask god to renew our inner motivation, so that we have right motivation to serve God.
I didn't do much thing today, just hanging around with my laptop. I have one of my mid-exam this coming Saturday. I still not yet study. what am i doing here right now... heheh.. write blog.
Before prayer meeting start, i have shepherding with Edward. It about obedience to God may cause to hurt other people. I know is easy to say i have to obedience to God, but when you put into action, it not easy at all. Sometime i do say i have to obey God, in the end i didn't put into action. Saying without action is dead. Making myself right with god, let the lord control my life, watch up where i stand whether to please the world or to please God?
Today, prayer meeting is great. Angelene also agree with me. This is my second time i didn't feel tiring or sleeping during the prayer meeting. I really can sense God and Holy Spirit is moving. Even though i know we can't see it through our physical eye, but we can sense the presence of the Mighty God is there with us. Ps Wenan talk about Growing in God.
1 Peter 2:1-3 Therefore, rid yourselves of all malice and all deceit, hypocrisy, envy, and slander of every kind. Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation, now that you have tasted that the Lord is good.
Basically, this scripture talk about we just get rid all the sinful desire that didn't please God. Make our path right with God, Grow in god, so that you may grow up in your salvation, you will have peace, joy and love from God.
Ps Wenan, also talk about the inner change of our heart not behavior. If our heart attitude is not right from God, How are we going to do God will or pleasing God? So we must alway check our heart attitude, so we have a right heart to serve to our Mighty God. Another thing is motivation, Edward also share it last Friday during life group. If we lost our motivation, we will lost our strength in God. Inner motivation is very important, sometime laziness, tiredness and comfortable life may stop us growing in God. For me, if i didn't spend my time for few day because of my laziness, i won't be feeling peace, joy and happy, temptation will rise, I will do a lot of thing that didn't please God. Ask god to renew our inner motivation, so that we have right motivation to serve God.
No comments:
Post a Comment