Monday, September 1, 2008

Intresting Tutorial

In university right now, finished my company accounting tutorial. Can't wait to tell you all about interesting tutorial which I have today. Guess what the tutorial teacher didn't come today who also our lecturer.

After 15 minutes, a student stands up said that he want to tutor us and also said that why not we just have discussion while waiting for the tutor. He from one of the country in Africa I guess. He is very brave. First time I see the incident like that. I was shocked and inspired by him, but all the people are laughing.

I don’t know whether I able to stand up in front of class or public and speak about the gospel. If god wants me to do it, I think I will be struggling along the way. I still afraid the speak gospel to my friend or my family. I have to overcome my fear. God please help me in this area too.

There are some email said that if you want to change the world seem very hard but why not you change your attitude or action toward people first then slowly, and slowly the people around by impact by you.

I really hope the people in all nations will live harmony and peace.

No comments: