Monday, September 22, 2008

Edamame 1st Anniversary

I have a long day today, so tired, long time didn't update my blog. i alway like mention it when i have long time didn't write my blog.. heheh.. I was busy studying for my mid exam last few weeks. So ya, no time to write my blog because study is more important than blogging. I know some of my friends can't wait to see my interesting blog.. heheh..

20 September 2008, I had my Accounting Theory exam at 1.30pm. Study a bit before the exam, praise God, i was not depress or stress. Go for my exam with a light heart. I know that i didn't know everything but i been study for this subject quite a while. Hopefully, i will get pass in this subject. After that, go to school hostel to visit my friend. I used to stay there when i first come to Brisbane. Miss the place. No need to cook, wash dishes, can know a lot of friends. But it's expensive.

This is Brisbane Casino, pass by and on the way to rebecca birthday dinner and Edamame 1st Anniversary celebration. I have a long time didn't take bus often since i go a car. A bit not used to it since my car still in hospital. My car is having fever because of the weather change, it needs two weeks to recover. hehe.. just kidding. But i feel quite relax when i take a bus, can see a lot of people in the bus and can take more picture.

Wow, so beautiful.

Cake for Rebecca. We are going to give Rebecca a big "surprise".

Introduction about our Edamame group. Actually Edamame is Japanese green soybean. Today is our Edamame 1st Anniversary. Edamame group happen small unit in Manson Unit 16 where we normally meet there to play counter-strike and some board games. Edamame group was form by 2007. I dunno who name it should be either Ivan or June. Edamame group orginally have eight people who are Ivan, Hak wei, Edward, Hui Min, Rebecca, June, Phoebe and myself. We are all senior. It was fun since June and Phoebe came to Brisbane, everything have change. Life become difference and more fun. I really have a lot of fun in theirs house last summer.

Today, we just recurred a new junior, Flora.

Hi June

Rebecca, the birthday girl. The actual birthday was yesterday. I can't make it yesterday. Sorry Rebecca. Happy Birthday to you.

Ivan and Hak Wei.

The Edamame Group. (I'm 老六)

Hui Min and Phoebe. ( I love Teriyaki)

After the dinner, Angelene, Phoebe, Hui Min, Liwen and myself went to KTV. (Hui Min, don't bite the microphone, it cost AUS$300)

We suppose to go to Sunnybank to sing KTV but we forget to bring our passport and they didn't let us in, so we have to change place. The girls are so demand to sing K that night. Praise God, we can able to find another KTV in Woolloongabba. Overall, it was fun and tired. I have one more video to upload but my internet currently very slow. so ya. just wait to be upload soon.


Phoebe and Hui Min Singing (They sang amazingly)

No comments: