Wake up around 9.00am, get myself ready and prepare my lovely lunchbox. I will show you my lunchbox below. Today I realise a friend, called Lucy, she also from my hometown, Kuching. She add me in facebok, I can’t recognize she from my class… Find another friend from Kuching. Yahooo….But I still not yet talk to her before… Sad sad sad. Actually I also dunno what to say to her. Should I said something like “Are you from kuching too? Where do you study in secondary school?” I was too nervous maybe because she too pretty… hehe… Hardly find Malaysian in Griffith University, But University of Queensland have more. Today is the last day of class, really miss the chance to talk her today. Don’t have chance already. Hehehhe… it’s ok… I hope I able to see her again and talk to her if got 缘分 mean that luck by which people are brought together. Today my housemate, Weng cook a weird dinner for me but it is very nice.

The lunchbox which i make my self at home

Vegetables and meat ball with some special ingredients.

Egg and some kind of vegetables (Look ugly but very delicious)
No comments:
Post a Comment