Sunday, June 1, 2008

Ministry Fair


Today is our church are having a ministry fair, I have to help out with the visual department plus I also the visual team today. What a busy day again!!! When I wake up is already 12.30pm, I suppose to be there at 12.45pm for helping up the visual department. I take a quick shower and make my way to church without eating anything. So hungry, buy myself a cup of mocha, then go to help up. (scared angelene scold me) hehe.. just kidding, Angelene is the nice person won't bully me.

About visual team, i'm very happy to be this visual team, quite fun be with the visual members and beside knowing the technical staff, the most important part is i have learning a lot of thing through people like discipline, encourage people, teamwork, appreciate god more and have a servant hood heart. Sometime i feel that doing visual very hard to worship god, so i must cherish when i am off duty during the pray and worship.

Today sermon is about committed to care biblically. Caring with each another, truth and love helps us care people in the right way and also God's way. Sometime serving with people are not easy for me, you have to giving up your time and energy to serve. Sometime i didn't serve church ministry and the people around me with the right heart or attitude. I been learning a lot like right attitude toward god, trying to do thing and serving other with God, serve with a joyful heart.

Sophia introduced about visual department to the people.

Eliza and Doris are giving the brochure to people who are interested join our team
(You Can Be Part Of This)