Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Stop update my blog for a while

Sorry fellow brother and sister, did not update my blog recently. I will be stop write my blog for while because my exam is coming soon. After exam, i will be continue to write my blog. But if i got time, then i will write the blog Just finished my prayer meeting, come back to hang my clothes, i have three baskets of clothes to hang. hehe.. Today, i still not yet really study yet, but at least i got do some studying in the afternoon. My Eftpos card still not yet receive, i hope i will able to get it by tomorrow if not i have no money to buy food to eat or cook.

This is my brother, Ivan. This picture was taken by last Sunday when i was in Hak wei place. I just find out he really can sleep anywhere plus a sweet sound. hehe.. take a look to him, he look cute during sleeping. right?


Judah 1 Angels video edit by Ivan... Thanks ivan... I hope the girls in the camera will not be angry

My exam timetable

16 June 2008 (Monday) 5.30pm N18_theater 1
Quantitative Method for Business Finance & Economics

18 June 2008 (Wednesday) 8.30am QSAC_Javelin Room
Corporate Finance

20 June 2008 (Friday) 1.30pm QSAC_Javelin Room
Introduction to Business Law

21 June 2008 (Saturday) 1.30pm N22_theater 1
Risk Management Principles

Fellow Brother and Sister, please do pray for me. Pray for I can able to apply the thing that i learn to the exam. Pray also I can able to have discipline and time management to study for my exam for this study week. Thank you.

No comments: