Hello everyone, those who dunno me I’m Tommy. This evening I am going to give a short testimony about my walk with God.
I would like to share about something in the church ministry which I involve, actually I have already share this before for those who had read my blogger. As a visual department member, I am very happy to be this visual team, quite fun be with the visual members and beside knowing the technical staff, the most important part is I have learning a lot of thing through people like discipline, encourage people, teamwork, appreciate god more and have a servant hood heart.
I have grow a lot in serving this visual ministry, even though I know something doing visual very hard to worship god, so I must cherish when I am off duty during the pray and worship.
As I come back to
Even though is a short 6 weeks holiday have change me a lot. My church back home didn’t have some much activities like hope
I didn’t really spend my time with god since I come back to
I hope I didn’t have bad thing happen with me, but everything I taught is different it happen with me. Suddenly God just took away my financial because of my careless act. I won’t share about it. I ask God why you let this happen with me?... I begin to spend my time praying and asking god why you make this thing happen with me and also ask god to heal my hurt.
I confess my habit sin, unrepented sin and being too comfortable of myself to God. But thing don’t change very fast. I think god is testing my patience, ask me to wait.
After few weeks later continues the seek after god and spend time with god, thing change become better about financing problem should be alright by now.
I realise god let thing happen will have the reason behind it. God didn’t make any mistake. Trial, temptation and challenger help us able to grow in God and build the strong relationship with god.
I still remember 3 weeks ago, a Friday night, we have our combined lifegroup, Lilian was sharing. When it comes in the end, she say about life of comfortable, may unable to grow with god and also life a life with a purpose and put god in centre of our life. Even though, I was doing my visual during that time but I was very concentre and listening what lilian was saying. It really reminds me again, I should step up my comfort zone to serve the church and get prepare of myself too.
I know I come to this world is not to live in a comfortable life but to serve God. During the journey of walking with god, sometime I feel very tired and discourage by the people, but when I come to the present of god, I will find rest and peace in Him.
I just want to share a verse to brother and sister; I find it may able to encourage some of us. During the time I spend devotion time with god today, which is on
Matthew 16:26
“What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his Soul?”
Basically this verse is about Jesus said to his disciples when He predicts His Death.
This verse teach me that we come to this world not to please Man or the people, But is to please God.
That’s all for today.
No comments:
Post a Comment