Today, i finally come back to my home since Friday. Miss my bed, my house mate.Wake up at 1.00pm today, i suppose to go to UQ to study at 9.00am and call Phoebe when i wake up and help them the chop sit. I break my promise. sad sad sad. Next time nobody will believe me again. My class start at 4.00pm... Don't really have my time to study because of my laziness again. But at least done my homework last night which force by Edward. Thank you, Edward. I really need to someone to force me to study. i think i really get addict in blogger already. Spend most of my time in write the blog. Tomorrow plan to wake up at 9.00am to do my study.I hope i can able wake up. Help me lord. I still got 13 days left for my final exam. Hope i will pass all my subject. Sadly I'm the last one who finish the exam in Judah 1. But never mind. it's ok.. I got more time to study.. hehe.. just to comfort myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment