Today, i got a early morning class at 9.00am, my housemate wake me up by calling my mobile phone. Finished my class at 10.00am, Weng (My housemate)and I go to garden city to have lunch and shopping. I am looking for a new skin product for my blemish face. I decide to try the Body Shop tea tree skin product which recommended by 牛爾老師, he is Taiwanese beauty researcher. i hope it will reduce my pimple.
In the petrol station, What i'm doing in Petrol Station? Of course, pump petrol. Petrol getting more and more expensive nowsday. I'm going to be poor soon. At casher counter , when i want to paid money, guess what.. I can't find my eftpos card. oh my godness. I should be drop it somewhere in Garden City Shopping Mall during the shopping.... haiyooo.....How careless am i. The good news is my housemate, Weng is with me. He borrow me money. Thank you, Weng.
After that, i still got second round class which is 1.00pm to 6.00pm. hehe. This is my last week of class. I should appreciate it, dunno why. hehe..
Greetings.....
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment