I feel stress and depress now, feel like crying but i can't, I hope can cry loud like the girl. :'( I just finished my shower but i still feeling stress and depress. I thought finished my heart will be alright, but it didn't make any difference. Sign in my blogger to write my blog, hope that i will be alright after i finish writing my blog.I also pray to God after finish my blog, my heart will be fine.
Few days ago, I thought I'm alright, actually i not. I just realize that I am stress. How come i dunno I'm stress? Am i stupid or what? I'm stress by a lot of thing and issue.
First thing is my final exam coming soon in one month time, feel stress got a lot of thing not yet study, i didn't do very well in my mid exam, i fail two subject during the mid term exam very badly. Again that i need to study very very hard for my final exam in order to pass my course. Second thing s about my assignment. Still have three assignment not yet start yet. Due date is getting nearer and nearer.
Third issue about family pressure, mum and dad provide a lot of money for me to study in Australia, but i didn't appreciate it, i didn't score well in my exam and didn't study hard. Even though, my family didn't expect to much for me just want to pass all my course is enough. I have set my goal to score well in every exam before this semester start, I set my goal t to get 4 distinction in this semester. Just by saying is not good enough which I also know, didn't put afford to study hard, I feel like I'm so useless. Pass 4 of my course in this semester is still a struggling don't say to get 4 distinction. Honestly, I have to put more time in study nows day but thing didn't turn it so well, it make it more worst. Haizz.....
Four issue about my finance, didn't have much money which i used to have because of the silly and stupid mistake that i make in investment. All my money just gone in few days. Actually, this issue i try to keep it for myself only, but i can't make it, it's very pain and hurt. But after i saying to my parent, i feel much better. Nows day, i can't really spend too much money every week, have to budget and manage my money well. I can't just buy the thing i like, when i need to buy thing, i need to think not just twice but many many time before i buy it, whether is necessary or not. Can't frequency go outside to eat anymore, have to cook at home. I know my parents don't want me suffer too much. My parents ask me how much do you need, they don't mind paying me to go outside every meal. But i feel bad, I think this is my punishment. I also know that my parents earn money are not easy. I also don't want to put pressure on my parents. Even though my parents alway said the company business is fine, but i don't think as fine as i think. I just very worry.
Fifth, honestly i think I, myself lack of true friends in Australia. Maybe I didn't really put afford to build friendship or maybe i was too far from my UQ friends. As you know most of my friends studying in UQ and stay in St Lucia. If I want to meet them also very hard, I stay to far from them.
Sixth, i feel insecurity in my life, Felt that i so useless, didn't do well exam, fail my exam, i scare rejection from the people. Didn't have any talent things, i was just very normal and simple person. During conversation the people, i don't have any topic or conversation to talk about, maybe i didn't read news or books enough. I feel that i don't know anything in the world. So admire my friends can play music instrument, playing basketball, tennis, lots of talent. For me, i don't have any talent ones.
Much much better now. Sorry for all my fellow reader, you may feel discourage by me. My blog suppose to be encouragement blog not discourage. Just to release my pressure. Thank you.
Few days ago, I thought I'm alright, actually i not. I just realize that I am stress. How come i dunno I'm stress? Am i stupid or what? I'm stress by a lot of thing and issue.
First thing is my final exam coming soon in one month time, feel stress got a lot of thing not yet study, i didn't do very well in my mid exam, i fail two subject during the mid term exam very badly. Again that i need to study very very hard for my final exam in order to pass my course. Second thing s about my assignment. Still have three assignment not yet start yet. Due date is getting nearer and nearer.
Third issue about family pressure, mum and dad provide a lot of money for me to study in Australia, but i didn't appreciate it, i didn't score well in my exam and didn't study hard. Even though, my family didn't expect to much for me just want to pass all my course is enough. I have set my goal to score well in every exam before this semester start, I set my goal t to get 4 distinction in this semester. Just by saying is not good enough which I also know, didn't put afford to study hard, I feel like I'm so useless. Pass 4 of my course in this semester is still a struggling don't say to get 4 distinction. Honestly, I have to put more time in study nows day but thing didn't turn it so well, it make it more worst. Haizz.....
Four issue about my finance, didn't have much money which i used to have because of the silly and stupid mistake that i make in investment. All my money just gone in few days. Actually, this issue i try to keep it for myself only, but i can't make it, it's very pain and hurt. But after i saying to my parent, i feel much better. Nows day, i can't really spend too much money every week, have to budget and manage my money well. I can't just buy the thing i like, when i need to buy thing, i need to think not just twice but many many time before i buy it, whether is necessary or not. Can't frequency go outside to eat anymore, have to cook at home. I know my parents don't want me suffer too much. My parents ask me how much do you need, they don't mind paying me to go outside every meal. But i feel bad, I think this is my punishment. I also know that my parents earn money are not easy. I also don't want to put pressure on my parents. Even though my parents alway said the company business is fine, but i don't think as fine as i think. I just very worry.
Fifth, honestly i think I, myself lack of true friends in Australia. Maybe I didn't really put afford to build friendship or maybe i was too far from my UQ friends. As you know most of my friends studying in UQ and stay in St Lucia. If I want to meet them also very hard, I stay to far from them.
Sixth, i feel insecurity in my life, Felt that i so useless, didn't do well exam, fail my exam, i scare rejection from the people. Didn't have any talent things, i was just very normal and simple person. During conversation the people, i don't have any topic or conversation to talk about, maybe i didn't read news or books enough. I feel that i don't know anything in the world. So admire my friends can play music instrument, playing basketball, tennis, lots of talent. For me, i don't have any talent ones.
Much much better now. Sorry for all my fellow reader, you may feel discourage by me. My blog suppose to be encouragement blog not discourage. Just to release my pressure. Thank you.
8 comments:
Tommy, it's good to have some pressure in your life sometimes. You are not young any more. Perhaps it's high time for you to start to think about a bit more serious issues in your life, for example your support to your family and your future. When God stretches you, you'll definitely feel the pain. But never give way to the fear, but to continue to trust Him. I'm sure if it is Him who brings you to it, He'll bring you through it. Hmm. Sounds familar? Ha.
Read this - http://christianteens.about.com/od/advice/tp/copewithstress.htm.
Probably will help you out :)
Thank you very much.
don't give up. it's time to learn to be stronger.
Thanks annie
You'll be stronger after you overcome all these hardships.
There's always a better tomorrow. Start again and do your best. One life to live; so live to the fullest!
Post a Comment