
This is my last week of lecture, so ya. Just want to let you know how my lecture look like, how was my life in my Griffith University. Today can be consider that there are a lot of student came to lecture. Normally, there are not many people come to lecture, usually there were just half of the people which i show in the picture. During the first week and the last week were pack by the students. After the 1st weeks, week by week less and less students coming to lecture. Where are the rest of the students been? I don't know, don't ask me. Because of laziness? or they think that there are no point coming to lecture because you can able to download the lecture slide, don't want to waste time of coming to lecture.. etc. University life is like that, you have a freedom to do whatever you want, whether you want to come to the lecture is all up to you "mike". Attendance won't be mark, how cool it is. I don't know how was the Malaysia University look like.

This is my company accounting lecturer, i know the picture of her is very small. hehe. sorry about that. I was taking some picture during the class, I alway bring my camera along with me all the time wherever I go. Am i crazy? Of course not. Maybe because my mother used to be reporter and my father like to take picture when he go traveling, I have their genes, so ya I become like them, like to take pictures and write something in my blog.

I found this two guys very interesting. After the middle break, when we just start our lecture not even five minutes long, both of the them sleep like pig. Not only sleep like pig, but sleep in a same position. Oh my goodness. The interesting thing is that they sleep in same style plus they are sitting together, i really can't believe. Quickly grab my camera and take some picture before they awake. Enjoy it.
No comments:
Post a Comment