
The place where I currently stay is under construction. Early morning around 9.00am, wake up by the noisy of the construction. Man..i was so frustration, exam is coming soon, I need to have a good sleep and good rest and plus I don't have any class today. I don't know why you my aunt need to construction the house during this time when I will be having my exam in coming week. Why can't be construct the house after I have finish my exam. Why my aunt can't be just consideration a bit.
I should hold my anger, Why am i so easily get mad or angry? I have no idea. I start spend my devotion time and read bible. Thing become very very small. The bible in Jemeriah 10:23 basically said Man didn't live by himself, but is living by God. I should not easily get mad, I should think positive. If I'm think another way around, maybe God want to me to wake up in the morning and study for my exam.
Get up my lazy body, take a shower, eat my breakfast and straight to UQ to study with my friends. I should give thank to God by waking me up. Thank God.

Suppose to be swimming pool there but my aunt and uncle want to get rid the swimming pool and extend the house for building more rooms to rent.
No comments:
Post a Comment