Yesterday was Ruth Birthday, she is turning 22. Happy birthday to you, Ruth. After the church service finished, quickly rushing to Alan, Edward and Hak wei house to take the birthday cake because I'm the one who responsible for the cake. If no cake, they all going to kill me. hehe.. Before i come to church, i went to Sunnybank bakery shop to buy birthday cake, I was thinking what cake should I buy for Ruth since we had cheese cake and mud cake last Friday. Hmm... why don't I buy coffee cake for Ruth. I was thinking maybe Ruth will like it. After the celebrate, she told me that she really like coffee cake which i bought. hehe... I was very joyful and happy. The picture on the top show that she is very happy with the cake as an evidence since she works as lawyer. So, I'm trying to use some law terminology term as showing the picture as evidence to prove that she is happy. hehee.. Don't play play with her, she can able to sue you. Scare right? Sound familiar, teach by Hak wei.
Make a Wish
Blow the candle
Cut cake
Ruth Birthday Video
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Thanks so much Tommy for making that celebration possible ;)
1 comment:
Thanks so much Tommy for making that celebration possible ;)
siew ching
Post a Comment