Hello everyone, long time no see. Actually was sleeping, wake up by a call from my mum. I have a long time didn’t write my blog. Sorry ya, I didn’t update my blog. I always feel sleepy and lazy after a meal. Finally I finished my three assignments for this semester, today I hand my last assignment. Feel release a bit, but now have to concentrate study my final exam which is coming up in two weeks time. Let’s rock the exam. I need spiritual discipline from God in order to study, to have a right heart attitude to study, I really not just by saying but I have to put into action. Studying is to glorify god name not for me or my parents but it’s all for God. Just do my very own best in Jesus Name I pray.
6 November 2008
3214AFE Advanced Financial Modelling
10.00am
N06 -2.04
11 November 2008
3101AFE Accounting Theory
5.30pm
N22_Theater 1
14 November 2008
2106AFE Company Law
8.30am
QSAC_Track & Field Room
18 November 2008
2103AFE Company Accounting
8.30am
QSAC_Track & Field Room
1 comment:
good luck for your exam...jia you!
Post a Comment