Monday, July 14, 2008

Finally, those brothers and sisters who went to Sydney back to Brisbane. More and more people back after the holiday. Today, Edward, June, Angelene, Hui Min, Liwen and Jessy back to Brisbane and arrive around 12.50pm i guess. Miss them so much, our dear brother Edward bought the guy some gift of each one of us. Yahoo... Thank you Edward and also Thank you Phoebe and Rebecca giving me two long nougats. Later will show Edward present below for you all to see.

Today, i was serving in the communion team and ushering too in church. I was been duty at back of the lecturer hall ushering people and welcome people with Hui Min and Gemma. Hui Min was very hyperactive after coming back from Sydney this afternoon. She must be very tired. Guess what she do at the back of the lecturer hall while ushering people. She was gone wild and sing song, do something crazy almost an hour. She really enjoy herself dancing and singing when no one is around. I was standing there and looking at her, dunno what she is try to do. It's really fun to ushering with her. But I was a bit concentrate welcome people, so just really have a mood to play with her. I used to be hyperactive, i understand. I wanna to take my camera to video but she not allow. So no Youtube. hehhe.

Present from Edward

Ivan has a Chinese Doll

Hak Wei has pinkly love

Alan feel paiseh to take picture with the Gift.

I have very cute Duck. I love it.

Edward get himself a Strawberry and act cute while i taking the picture.


1 comment:

Jeg er gammel, men ikke naiv said...

wah..ur present is so cute lar..
can use for sitting hia?
hehez.