Friday, July 25, 2008

Just finished brushing teeth and cleaning my face plus do some mask. Did men really do mask? I think don't think so. But I do mask every week. Just like women. Am i Gay? I hope not... heheh.. just kidding.

Today, I have a small mission to complete, mission is to buy things for tomorrow BBQ. Wake up 12.00 noon same as yesterday, but this time nobody call me. So don't have motivation, lay down still don't want to get up for half an hour before i go to shower. Just worry about later if i go to the big gun, they don't have chickens and sausages anymore. Big gun? Am i try to kill someone? Or trying to be funny? Go big gun to buy chickens and sausages.. Don't misunderstanding.

This is Big Gun Butchers as you can see, it's location at underwood suburb which recommeded by Sharon Teo. I dunno why they called to shop Big Guns. Maybe long time ago used to be a weapon shop to buy guns and bullet so that they can go to jungle to hunt some animals in order to survive. Am I trying to make myself a History of the Big Gun? Yes, i am, trying to make up some story. hehehe. I never go to underwood before, but today i have explore a new place. Buy some chicken wings, sausages and breads there.

After that, go nearby Woolworths to buy some staff for tomorrow BBQ. As you can see, can be consider i have bought a lot of things.

As you can see, things which i bought today:

10kg of chicken wings, 9kg of sausages, 6kgof beef patti, egg 3 dozens,7 loaves of breads, 2 bottles cordial drink, plastic cup, plastic plates, plastic forks, plastic knife, 2 tubs of butters, serviettes 100pcs, aluminum foil, 2 kg of Onions, tomato sauce, BBQ sauce, sweet chili sauce, honey and black pepper.

Wow, so many ice-cream. Do you want to have some? It's just a empty ice cream boxes which i collect for 2 years. I know someday i might need it. I going to take out to put the chicken wings.
I will teach you all how to marinade 10 kg chicken wings which instructed by Angelene. Anything go wrong ask Angelene. hehe.. Actually is very easy, some of you will know it too.

Step 1: Prepare the boxes to buy the chicken wings and make sure you wash it

Step 2: Clean to the chicken wings before you marinade it. Some of chicken wings have fur, so make sure you check one by one slowly.

Step 3: Place the chicken wings

The recipes: Smokey BBQ marinade sauces and Black Pepper. Have you ever watch Kung Fu Panda? I hope most of you will watch it before. I personally really like the movie a lot and it teach us a lot of things and motivation. I still remember Kung Fu panda family told panda that the secret recipes is nothing at last. To make the chicken wings very delicous and yummy, I have add some extra secret ingredients in the chicken wings which you have to ask me personally.Let continuous for the following step.

Step 4: Put the marinade sauces and black pepper.

Step 5: Mix it by your hand and make sure you wash your hand before doing the mixture. Add some some pepper on top after you finished mixing. It's done and put in the fridge.

After that i wash up the sausages.

Place nicely in the container so that tomorrow it will not mess up.

Preparing the cut onions. During i cut the onions, i cry. Not because of i'm sad but the onions make me cry. It's just 2 kg onions. Last two year ago, i used to work as a kitchen hand in some Chinese restaurant in Sunnybank which near my area that i stay currently. I cut more than 20kg onions and have to be fast if not will scold by boss. Can you imaging it? So i can consider said that i'm profession in cutting onions.

Onions is ready for BBQ? Nope. I going to cut it into slice the next morning before i go to BBQ, if i can't make it, i will bring there to cut.

After preparing all the food for tomorrow, i felt tired and quite lazy to cook for my dinner. Go out to buy domino pizza for my dinner.

Quite late now, going to wake up at 7.30am tomorrow. i hope i can get up. Good night. I pray god for tomorrow weather will be fine, not too sunny, no raining, the weather is just fine to us for BBQ. Pray for the Holy Spirit to be there with us. Pray for the new comers have soft-hearted and feel comfortable, let the Holy Spirit to touch theirs life and I also pray that for god wisdom for judah 1 brothers and sisters so that we know how to talk to new comers and bring them to Christ. Amen. This is our assignment and we must bring more and more people to Christ. Love them as you love yourself in Spirit and in Truth.

Oh ya, i felt very happy yesterday night... Many people have respond and leave me comment on my blog. Really really very happy and more comment the more i feel happy. Thank you for all my friends, brothers and sisters. Continuous to comment every time you visit my blog.

1 comment:

Jeg er gammel, men ikke naiv said...

wah..i like the ice cream ar
yummy yummy
haha