Sunday, July 27, 2008

I hope i write my blog won't hurt anyone, I just want to share life to one another. This is why life about and purpose of life. Sharing my heart beat and my feeling toward life. This is my blog about. But i also know that living in this earth aren't easy task, not everything you want to write in blog then you can write, sometime will just it keep in my heart. No one will know but God know.

Just forget the issue just now. As you can see at the picture. This is pacific motorway, i rushed to church. Why i still taking picture while i driving? It's too dangerous, i said that. Maybe because for my blog or maybe can reduce stress on rushed to church. hehe.

Can't go to CDS class, today have to pick up some food for the church refreshment at Runcorn. The food is ready at 2.00pm but the CDS start on 1.30pm. But never mind my brother, Hak wei had helped me record the teaching today which i give to him a MP3 player yesterday to ask him to help me to record. I don't want to miss any lesson. Can't make it for the visual set up at 12.45pm. I was on duty in visual department today too. But today quite fun, doing a bit of the mixture machine, do a bit of powerpoint slide and taking a bit of videoing.

It's the very first time Hope Brisbane has combined our church service with a CCM Event. The event is called Multicultural Fiesta!. Many people were wearing their own culture clothes. Many new people have joining us. Heard form someone, there are 380 people in this place. I can't believe it, I need we probably need a big to fit all the people. I was at the back, many of the people are sitting on the floor. No place to sit. Wow, quite a amazing. Praise the Lord. We really overflow room, yup overflow room is already establish in Golden Greedwood 215. Thanks for visual department. Without visual the overflow won't see or hear anything from steel building. Visual department plays an important roles in church.

This is Lilian daughter, Elise is wearing chinese constume too. I can felt that the baby wanted to say "I also want to be part of it!!!!"

The girls are awesome, wearing difference kind of costume. I like Japanese costume "Kimono".

Only Edward dress up, the rest of the guys including me didn't dress up.

Wow, so loving.

Visual department crews

Count on me Singapore. Ivan, are you from Singapore? I know Ivan like to go to Chom Chom.

After finished write blog, i heart will better. Actually wanted to write more and post more picture. Tomorrow will be my 1st day of school in semester 2. Have to sleep early because i have class at 9.00am in the morning. Good night. Comment please.

1 comment:

Hiang said...

wow! your life look wonderful in australia... Haha! Take k!