I have long time didn't see my housemate, i taught last night i went back, i was the only one at house. Last night was too quite, my another housemate went to Sydney with her friends. A lot of my friends in Brisbane either went to Sydney or Melbourne. Suddenly all my busyness week have gone, felt like nothing to do, don't have any target to fulfill.
My Bank still not yet come since i lost it last month. My home address got some problem sometime will send to my neighbors. I alway have to go to the bank to withdrawn the money. Just now, i watched the drama until i forget to withdrawn the money. Almost the all the bank close at 4.00pm. I have to go to a particular bank near Mt Gravatt which close at 5.00pm. Luckily, the bank still haven't close. If not, i not able buy the food for tonight hot pot.
2 comments:
Hot Pot without me, So sad...
Haiyoo, don't be sad.. next time.. plus you was in Sydney that time
Post a Comment