Friday, July 4, 2008

Life Group

Wake up at noon time, nothing much to do in the afternoon, of course eating my lunch, make myself a four slices of bread with ham and cheese and some oranges for my lunch, while watching some Hong Kong Drama which i bought from Malaysia during the Chinese New year.

Watching drama until Ep 10 around 4.00pm, i realized the time for me to cook for lifegroup are not enough. i still thinking what to cook for tonight lifegroup plus i still not yet buy the food yet. Quickly went to toowong with Hak wei and Alan since they still also want to buy food for sunday refreshment. Arrive in Toowong quicky get the thing that i want then went off. For my friends in Malaysia who dunno what is Toowong. Toowong is a suburb in Brisbane, there have a shopping mall.

After that, went to Trista place to bake the fish fillet because oven in hak place have spoil. Thanks Trista for letting me to use her kitchen. The fish fillet with cheese which i bake, was very impress by many people in lifegroup. I so happy. hehhe..

Chia yen is sharing the word of God. I will share some of it, if i still remember. Just for reminding me. It is the spiritual breakthrough. I have to make a effort of experience spiritual breakthrough. Sometime people just attend church service, prayer meeting, lifegroup like a weekly routine. I'm the regular attend church service, prayer meeting, lifegroup, but sometime even though i'm there, my heart was not there, i don't have the right heart and the right attitude toward the presence of God. I admit myself sometime i might be too proud of myself when someone is sharing the word of God, i may have a pride in heart, i know this or that already or i listening it before. I do believe people may experience before like me. But when I come with a right attitude and humble myself when i listening the word of God, thing change even though i may listening it before, i will experience more of god word and allow Holy Spirit speak to my life.

Chia yen also sharing about fasting and praying, i think i never really fast and prayer before, next week our whole church will be fasting and praying. I try my best that i will pray and fast for the next two weeks so that i can have more reliance on god without having self-reliance. Fast can be anything for stop doing it. For example, I may fast myself from watching Taiwanese Drama, because I may addict to Taiwanese Drama and and affect spiritual walk with god.

3 comments:

Queen said...

Let's fast and pray together, and more important, to trust that He would grant us the break-through~

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!!

vincent kiet said...

Well done my fren...Looking forward to c u cm back to kch...Take care..