Wake up around 12.00pm, i still in Hak and Edward plcace, didn't go back for my house for 9 days. I can't believe. probably will go back home tonight after prayer meeting. Thanks for Edward cooking breakfast food during the lunch time because we all wake up late. Edward cook bacon, omelette's and Ham. I toast breads for everyone with cheese and garlic spread. After the our lunch then i cut orange for everyone. Hak wei help to wash the dishes and Alan help to pour the milk. I have wonderful lunch today..
Yesterday
Yesterday, i went to church office in the afternoon help you to reorganize the office, a weird that the whole office don't have the Philip screwdriver, when we try to fix the new Ikea table. Ben who is work in church office, Edward said him is very resourceful if anything you need you can find Ben, if Ben don't have, i don't think you can find the thing you want. Now church office have a new look, i hope that who are visiting the church office today, will feel a bit different. hehehe.
After that, go to Hanabi restaurant take away just below church office which open by the church people.
Wen Yu and I went to go Jason house for dinner. Then, went back to Hak and Edward place. Guess what, they are cooking my dinner but i already have dinner, i was quite upset with someone. But i don't want to share about it. Alan, Edward and Hak comfort me. Thank you, Brothers. Eat my second round dinner, i can't believe i can eat two dinner in one night. Maybe because is winter, so people will eat more during then winter than summer, to keep our body warm.
Japanese Karage Chicken
The reminding chicken because not enough flour. I don't know what they put but it's delicious.
Japanese Curry
Rice with seaweed seasoning (Nori Komi Furikake)
After that, go to Hanabi restaurant take away just below church office which open by the church people.
Wen Yu and I went to go Jason house for dinner. Then, went back to Hak and Edward place. Guess what, they are cooking my dinner but i already have dinner, i was quite upset with someone. But i don't want to share about it. Alan, Edward and Hak comfort me. Thank you, Brothers. Eat my second round dinner, i can't believe i can eat two dinner in one night. Maybe because is winter, so people will eat more during then winter than summer, to keep our body warm.
After dinner is already 9.00pm, cheer up a a bit, Alan was telling me about the attitude of Christian life. I have a lot of thing to learn and need to change, I must be a responsible student and do the thing that suppose did by the student. I am 21 years old, not child anymore must act like 21 years old. It is hard for me, time fly when you are reaching a certain age. I wish i still have go to past which having a lof of fun back in Malaysia. I must have a vision and dream for the future which i still don't have yet. Looking forward to it.
Before going back to sleep, Edward and I play Warcraft a while. Hak wei is busy doing kind of assignment. Hak wei said that he is compose a new funeral songs. We have no idea what he doing. Alan reading some article in the internet. Hak and Alan are busy, so only Edward and i are playing Warcraft.
Before going back to sleep, Edward and I play Warcraft a while. Hak wei is busy doing kind of assignment. Hak wei said that he is compose a new funeral songs. We have no idea what he doing. Alan reading some article in the internet. Hak and Alan are busy, so only Edward and i are playing Warcraft.
Two days ago
Two days ago, which is Sunday, wake up at 6.15am by Edward, Edward and I have to go to church early, Edward worship practice and i have visual set up so that the 2nd overflow hall can able to see what is going on in the main hall. Visual department also do the recording of the praise and worship and the sermon, burn into a DVD or CD, so that people might miss some of the sermon or want to listening again then they can able to buy the DVD and listening again. As a visual department is play important role in church.
Around 6.40am, a phone call by angelene, told me about she just wake up and need 30 minutes to get herself ready before i can pick her up, then Edward and I pick up Cheryl first in Trainga. Arrive at church around 7.10am. The door still not yet open.
Everyone is busy moving equipment from my car and church van.
Look at Cheryl so diligent and hardworking, she is eating breakfast while helping carry the equipment.
The Praise and worship team are getting themselves ready for the church conference in the morning.
Edward was so into playing drum during the practice.
Cheryl is concentre playing the piano. She really can play very well.
This is Sam, one of the visual members helping to set up the connection so that we can communication with each another. Thanks Sam.
This is Suh Chyi, also a visual crew, she playing with the video camera. I alway called her Sushi.
Pastor Willey is preaching, everyone is concentrate and i'm behind taking video recording.
After church conference, finished pack up is already around 5.20pm. Soon the dinner time, our whole Judah 1 went to Springwood to have dinner. The smoked salmon pizza was very nice which Calvin treat us. The most delicious pizza i ever had in my whole life. The ingredient of the smoked pizza, yes of course they put smoked salmon inside, red onion, capers, and tomato on a cream cheese base topped with pesto.
Yeah!!! Finally finished my blog from this few day. I spend my whole afternoon write my blog. It took me around 3 hours to write my blog. I can't believe and Edward also can't believe. Alan scold me if i put my three hours into study, that's would be good. Actually, i still got a lot of thing to write about sermon and the feeling of my heart. hehe.. Today is enough for me.
Two days ago, which is Sunday, wake up at 6.15am by Edward, Edward and I have to go to church early, Edward worship practice and i have visual set up so that the 2nd overflow hall can able to see what is going on in the main hall. Visual department also do the recording of the praise and worship and the sermon, burn into a DVD or CD, so that people might miss some of the sermon or want to listening again then they can able to buy the DVD and listening again. As a visual department is play important role in church.
Around 6.40am, a phone call by angelene, told me about she just wake up and need 30 minutes to get herself ready before i can pick her up, then Edward and I pick up Cheryl first in Trainga. Arrive at church around 7.10am. The door still not yet open.
Yeah!!! Finally finished my blog from this few day. I spend my whole afternoon write my blog. It took me around 3 hours to write my blog. I can't believe and Edward also can't believe. Alan scold me if i put my three hours into study, that's would be good. Actually, i still got a lot of thing to write about sermon and the feeling of my heart. hehe.. Today is enough for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment