Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Guess where i been today? I have been to Gold Coast today. Attend my house mate graduation ceremony. The graduation ceremony held at Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre. Just back from Gold Coast, after showering and get myself ready to go to sleep. But before i go to bed, i want to write my blog.

My class start at 9.00am today, guess what? I'm late for school. wake up at 8.20am. Start prepare myself, I have to open my laptop do some research about how to get the Convention Centre before i go to school. Because i have to go to Gold Coast straight after school. I taught today i have tutorial class, i dunno why suddenly don't have, the timetable said that there is tutorial from week 1 to 13. Normally week 1 don't have tutorial.

Thanks for Edward and Hui Min email, no time to reply both of you, i was rushing to school and to Gold Coast. Now just back from Gold Coast. Really thank God for a good timing, luckily, both of you have write email to me, if not i don't know what would happen to me, i will be very regret. I know i was wrong yesterday, actually i was quite confuse whether i should write or not. I alway think "What would Jesus Do" but dunno why my anger was too over, make me can't think of WWJD. Thanks for Hui min once remind me again and also the testimony. I think is because i didn't spend my quite time on Saturday night. Too proud of myself last night, the only thing i can think of, is myself and my feeling without caring about other people feeling. In the morning, quickly take down the thing not please God after reading the email. Whoosa... those who watch the movie called "Bad Boy 2" will understand. It's mean something like I let go something, then i able to have peace in the heart. No good in explaining but still can't understand find me please. hehe.. Really learn a big lesson from Edward and Hui Min on how to express my feeling with a proper way without hurting people. Thank once again.

Griffith University Ceremony

Wow so many people graduate, i also want to graduate too. Faster finish my study then i can graduate.

Can't wait to graduate. Thank for Ivan borrow it to me. I still not yet graduate. Don't misunderstanding, still a long way to go,

This is my house mate, Weng so glad that he finally graduated. He is very smart person, he alway do his assignment one night before the due date of the assignment, the assignment got back with an unexpected marks. He alway play PC games never really concentrate study at all, but he get good result. Can't believe. Play more pc games getting smarter? Maybe... But please please don't learn from him... if you are not smart enough.


Weng graduation video


Weng funny Speech


Griffith university students gone wild.

Weng with his girlfriend, Nozomi. So loving they were.

Group Picture.

After the ceremony, went to south port to eat Ramen. This restaurant is my favorite place to get the Ramen. It is the best Ramen in Gold Coast. If you never go before, I recommend you must go to try at least once. According the my house mate girlfriend, Nozomi who is the japanese, she said that it is the exactly the same Ramen in Japan. Must try it out.

The Menu of the Japanese Noodle Shop (Ichi-ban-Boshi)

The Miso Ramen

After eat the Ramen, we went 2nd Home Cafe to eat the 2nd round of the dinner since the Ramen not so full enough for the guys.

Two of us share one Hot pot.

After dinner, went to my friend house which i never been before. Guess what i do? I taking picture around theirs house. Look at that, so messy.

Another room seem better, neat and tidy.

Study table.

The kitchen

The living room

At my friends house, playing some UNO cards. Cheer up at bit and try to catch up one another since i have a long didn't meet up with them.


Cheer up

No comments: