Wednesday, July 23, 2008

In Chinese

刚洗完澡,今天想用中文来写我的博客!今天一大早就起来,大约9点半,匆匆忙忙的出去了。因为约了10点钟修车,但是最后还是迟到了一下子。在路上的途中,一直害怕迟到,因为澳洲人都很准时,假如你说10点就正好10点,不早也不迟。

到了车场就已经知道要等3个小时,所以呢,我就带了我的书,还有我的手提电脑,就在那里打发我的时间了。

我在他们的电视机拍的.

一直一直等啊,看完书看完戏,终于轮到我了,我的车没什么大碍!~

我还以为我的车有很大的毛病,每当在我开车的时候,我就觉得车子不大顺畅。结果还是自己吓自己!

修好车字了就去百货公司买点食物和日常用品。然后就回家准备午餐了。当然首先我会先煮饭先,正当我把洗好的米放进锅里,打开电源的时候,忽然我发现电饭锅的灯没亮,搞了半天才知道电饭锅坏了!~

我就把我的室友(WENG)叫上来,就看看到底是怎么一会事?根据他说前两天还好好的,我也没有说什么,只是有点伤心。自己的东西被人家弄坏了,可能也不是他弄坏的,可能是命中注定,有此一劫!~

好了,我的室友"明明"后天要补考了,她要去洗澡,做作业了,她说考完了再帮我打。这所有的华语字都是她帮我打的,谢谢!明明!(我不会忘记帮TOMMY打字的)接下来我会用英文打!

I really want to thank my housemate, Ming ming for helping me to write blog in Chinese. Actually i just want to ask some of the Chinese character which i can't write, end up she tap all for me. She going to have her sub paper this coming Friday, all the best, Ming ming.

Since my rice cooker broke down, i have to go out to buy, can't cook my lunch have to go outside to have my lunch. Went to Garden City to have lunch and buy the rice cooker. After lunch, do a survey on every difference shop, to check out the lowest price of the rice cooker. I also bought a new mp3 player today, because i lost it few months ago, I really need it, the mp3 player can able to record the sermon and the lecturer. The mp3 player which i bought is the same model which i bought last time, just difference color.

I cook my dinner with the new rice cooker that i bought. I cook fish, chicken and some vegetables for my dinner.

My holiday is going to end very soon. I have start prepare my mood on study. I pray that god will provide me a study heart. So that , i will study hard and won't play around. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen.

3 comments:

angelene said...

amen!! =) yup, ask God to help you to be interested in what you're studying!

Tonyong said...

“我在他们的电视机怕的.”

不是怕,而是拍!


Anyway, all the best!

Anonymous said...

Tommy, maybe u can add some soft music as back music.
ur backgound can add some design.
Maybe u can put one colum for only in Chiness wording vision. it can diffrent english vision.
Keepit up all ur good work .