Sorry, brothers, sisters and all my friends, for I didn't update my blog for a long time. hehe... Wake up at 2.00pm today, nothing much to do during the this week holiday. I plan to go back to Malaysia last sunday, thinking that i should save money then decide not to go back to my hometown. I miss my friends in Kuching and the food. My friend, Lynn who study in UK and also Pauline who study in Russia back to Kuching, expect me still in Australia. Anyway since i stuck in Brisbane which i currently study here, i should do something about it and try not to waste my time and my holiday. Especially winter, the weather getting really cold, make people very lazy until I don't want to wake up and just want to cover myself with the blanket. Everyday 7 to 20 Celsius in Brisbane, for myself i really don't like winter at all, you really can't do much thing at all, i prefer summer than winter. Hoping summer coming soon.
Greetings.....
7 years ago
2 comments:
wah..ur dinner look so delicious oh..u cook it rite?
Thank you, me and my friend,Trista cook together
Post a Comment